Football Betting 17/18 Season

Genie

I'm tempted to bang a fiver on John Terry first goal scorer today 25/1.

Coral doing bet £10 on a team to win the PL outright and get £5 free bet for all games they win in August. Man City should win at least 2 of their games (Bournemouth & Brighton) and potentially the third too (Everton).

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I'm tempted to bang a fiver on John Terry first goal scorer today 25/1.

Coral doing bet £10 on a team to win the PL outright and get £5 free bet for all games they win in August. Man City should win at least 2 of their games (Bournemouth & Brighton) and potentially the third too (Everton).

I stuck a couple of quid on him scoring a header at some point today! Think i got 17/1

15 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Fulham, Sheff Wed, Wolves, Villa!.. 

25/1 Acca all on Villa will give you enough to Arb the Draw/Hull @ 5/2 and 4/1 for guaranteed profits!.. 

Which bookie is that acca with?

Think in general the aways in the Championship this weekend represent good value, wouldn't be surprised to see 7/8 come in. 

Ive done, Bristol C, Forest, Villa, Wolves. Around 125/1 for the Acca. Done X11 win bets.

Also permed draws (doubles upwards) 

Big 5 in the Prem this weekend returns around 7/1 for the 5-fold. 

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Some chap scooped £7.5k yesterday from a £1.50 bet on three matches with both teams scoring i mn each half. Nice work.

After the Arsenal Leicester game the signs were there for lots of goals.

I bet "bookies favourite" Villa killed many an acca over the weekend.

Just now, Genie said:

After the Arsenal Leicester game the signs were there for lots of goals.

I bet "bookies favourite" Villa killed many an acca over the weekend.

Surely anyone doing an Accra has Villa down as a away loss every other week? It's a banker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Surely anyone doing an Accra has Villa down as a away loss every other week? It's a banker.

Villa fans for sure, your average casual football betting punter might not realise...

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Villa fans for sure, your average casual football betting punter might not realise...

Even people living in the Amazon rain forest have got on to the fact we are as useful away from home as Heather Mills in an ass kicking contest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â