Football Betting 17/18 Season

Genie

Some generous odds around this weekend:

Man. United 21/10 to win at Anfield. Mane injured for Liverpool is a massive blow for them. I would think Man. United will attack more than they did last season given how bad Liverpool are at the back.

Everton 7/4 to win at Brighton. Everton have to start winning sooner or later....surely.

West Brom 29/10 to win at Leicester. Bonkers price considering West Brom go away and win these games season in season out to finish 12th.

Would have that as a treble but never like betting on the early Saturday game as I like the suspense to last past 3.01pm on a Saturday!:lol:

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve not done an acca in ages.

Gone for this today :D 

Sevenfold(s) To Win

Liverpool  @ 1.57West Ham v Liverpool - 90 Minutes

Open

Aston Villa  @ 2.05Aston Villa v Sheff Wed - 90 Minutes

Open

Burnley  @ 6.50Southampton v Burnley - 90 Minutes

Open

West Brom  @ 3.00Huddersfield v West Brom - 90 Minutes

Open

Atletico Madrid  @ 1.83Deportivo La Coruna v Atletico Madrid - 90 Minutes

Open

Leeds  @ 3.80Brentford v Leeds - 90 Minutes

Open

Paris Saint-Germain  @ 1.28Angers v Paris Saint-Germain - 90 Minutes

Open

Stake: £2.86

To return: £1609.23

Edited by Genie

Bet of the weekend is Ipswich to beat Preston at home . Somehow they've been chalked up at 8/5 despite PNE having no defenders fit as we saw the other night.

Got a feeling West Brom will win today aswell, think they're 11/5 or even 3/1 as Genie has found. Pulis usually pulls a win out of the bag when he's under pressure.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Spending your 50p winnings this week? :lol:

And Genie putting Aston Villa in his acca, when will the child learn....

I put it in without actually realising initially I was a Villa supporter and you should never back your own team :lol: I immediately regretted that decision, I was praying it wasn’t going to be the only match to let me down. Turned out I got 3/7 wrong.

• Like 2

Â