Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

37 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I don't think I have had any problems with it, has worked great for me (to be picky I'd like some more zoom-ins during the game). Last game it looked like it would be only audio when it was a couple of minutes left, but I just randomly clicked around the site and and then the picture came up.

I’ve had no issues either prior to last night. 

AVFCsupport have just messaged me asking if I saw the goals and if I was looking for a full or part refund. I said I would be happy with half. 

I don't understand why seeing the goals has any bearing on anything? 

14 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Update: Had an email saying I will receive a full £6 refund within 7 days. 

Was that from this email avtvsupport@streamamg.com ?

24 minutes ago, jim said:

Was that from this email avtvsupport@streamamg.com ?

No, it came from noreply@streamamg.com but I had to contact AVFCsupport on twitter first and said avtvsupport@streamamg.com were not replying to me. They then asked for my email address and sorted it out. 

6 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

No, it came from noreply@streamamg.com but I had to contact AVFCsupport on twitter first and said avtvsupport@streamamg.com were not replying to me. They then asked for my email address and sorted it out. 

Cool, thanks

I’ve been impressed with it , the one game when I had an issue ( it was out for everyone ) they refunded the money on Monday morning without me even asking 

Shame they can’t do anything about the actual quality of football being played at times ....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Czechlad said:

It's been 36 hours without a response to my refund question

Same, no response from AVFC support either.

Same. It seems like they finally got around to refunding us. At least I didn't have to pay for that match. 

I really wish they'd do better with their service. I like how I am using Villa's service and not some 3rd party's, but it is so buggy. 

• 2 weeks later...