club vs country

ianrobo1

Club v country  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Club v country

• Villa - CL qualification
    • England football WC

interesting debate in the egg chasing thread so thought I would make a poll more relevant

If you had the choce of the two what would you pick

Villa finishing top 4 and CL qualification

Or

England wining the FOOTBALL world cup

no doubt for me whatsover, club over country every single time

:flag: Villa all the way. Anyone can support England when the time suits them (i.e. when World Cup starts) but not everyone who watch England can say they support Villa through the good and bad. This is where that banner makes perfect sense...AVFC the Obsession.

not for me Marlon, missing on CL effects the whole of the next season (see Spuds), winning the WC does not effect how villa do and in fact some of the benefits are bad in terms of the number of glory hunters that appear

Villa for me, however, i'll still be watching England in the Rugby World Cup next weekend.

Not really bothered about the national football team, show no passion, so i'd much rather see the Villa make europe.

However, England Rugby can't be beaten for passion. They know what it means to play for your country, and i'd be willing to miss one game in what, a 40-45 game football season, to watch England potentially win the World Cup from no where, when we'd been written off prior to the tournement.

Villa for me, however, i'll still be watching England in the Rugby World Cup next weekend.

Not really bothered about the national football team, show no passion, so i'd much rather see the Villa make europe.

However, England Rugby can't be beaten for passion. They know what it means to play for your country, and i'd be willing to miss one game in what, a 40-45 game football season, to watch England potentially win the World Cup from no where, when we'd been written off prior to the tournement.

this not about EGG CHASING

this not about EGG CHASING

It's called Rugby. :roll:

Â