QPR v Reading 
Wigan v Burton 
Football on 5 9pm 

Sunday

Premier League 

Super Sunday 
Middlesbrough v Watford 1.30pm SS1
Southampton v Burnley 4pm SS1 

Leicester are really paying for not being ruthless in the window. Fuches, Morgan and Huth are all extremely average players (at best) and have well and truly regressed to the mean and are that bit older now. 

They should have signed at least one quality centre half and a new left back in the summer. 

I called it, I said Leicester would be extremely poor this year. They look terrible. If performances like this continue I wonder what they will do about raneri? They can't really sack him after we he achieved last season

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Leicester are really paying for not being ruthless in the window. Fuches, Morgan and Huth are all extremely average players (at best) and have well and truly regressed to the mean and are that bit older now. 

They should have signed at least one quality centre half and a new left back in the summer. 

They forgot their prescription. That is all.

• Like 1

Sunderland were **** anyway, their squad was so much weaker than any other, I couldn't have seen them getting significantly better results with anyone else in, maybe another point or so, but they are very shit. This year's us basically. 16 points is a serious target for them. 

Have to sat that Steklenburg performance yesterday was one of the best I've ever seen from a keeper.

He's not even a keeper I rate particularly highly...if you did a list ranking the 20 prem keepers he'd be near the bottom o mine, didn't think he was great at Fulham or Southampton.

Still yesterday not just the two penalty saves but also two shots from De Bruyne he really had no right to save, proper fingertip stuff.

So many times people go bad about goalkeeping displays if they save 5-6 shots which were pretty much straight at the but that was a goalkeeping masterclass.

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

think if your not in it then nobody cares

Don't think it's that simple, as I said in the media thread sky's viewing figures have dropped by 19%, they don't seem to realise that this model of giving viewers more games every year doesn't result in the demand going up, football Friday night, 2 on a Saturday, 2 on a Sunday, 1 on a Monday, they've killed it

look at BT with the CL, the viewing figures are shocking

its a much wider issue than us lot not watching the PL cos of relegation, it's also brilliant 

4 hours ago, Xela said:

It may be rose tinted spectacles but I wouldn't pick any of todays PL players in my best XI of the modern era. 

not far off, how many Premier League players are at level of Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern. at a push Aguero, Zlatan maybe De Bruyne and Koscielny

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Don't think it's that simple, as I said in the media thread sky's viewing figures have dropped by 19%, they don't seem to realise that this model of giving viewers more games every year doesn't result in the demand going up, football Friday night, 2 on a Saturday, 2 on a Sunday, 1 on a Monday, they've killed it

look at BT with the CL, the viewing figures are shocking

its a much wider issue than us lot not watching the PL cos of relegation, it's also brilliant 

the CL I think is a bit hampered by English qualifiers. Chelsea, United and Liverpool have global fanbases more than any of 4 teams that qualified

Â