Nintendo Switch

Chindie

I need a second set of controllers, any recommendations or are they all pretty much the same? The official ones are 65 quid which seems like a rip off, but if the unofficial ones aren't as reliable then I guess there's no choice.

Edited by dubbs

9 hours ago, dubbs said:

I need a second set of controllers, any recommendations or are they all pretty much the same? The official ones are 65 quid which seems like a rip off, but if the unofficial ones aren't as reliable then I guess there's no choice.

https://nyxigaming.com/

Not offical ones but ive bought from here loads of times and not had any issue.  I think i suggested it to stevo and he bought some. @Stevo985 how have yours been holding up? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

https://nyxigaming.com/

Not offical ones but ive bought from here loads of times and not had any issue.  I think i suggested it to stevo and he bought some. @Stevo985 how have yours been holding up? 

Yeah they’ve been great. They do sometimes disconnect whilst I’ve got them attached to the switch but usually taking them off and putting them back on sorts it. 

So they’re not perfect, but for the money they’ve been brilliant. 

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah they’ve been great. They do sometimes disconnect whilst I’ve got them attached to the switch but usually taking them off and putting them back on sorts it. 

So they’re not perfect, but for the money they’ve been brilliant. 

Glad to hear you havent had any major problems. What ive found interesting is the official nintendo joy cons i have all have suffered drifting. But the ones i got from here havent suffered drift at all.

I got one pro controller and one set of joy cons. The onky thing with the pro controller is i dont know how to change the colour round the joy pads

27 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

My partners son got an OLED for Xmas, when I try and transfer his account and saved data I get "you cannot use a nintendo account that has not previously.been used on a nintendo switch console" - any ideas?

Is this any use?

Transfer accounts

Sadly not, but thank you.

Basically, when we try to log into the new switch (because you need to be logged into both to transfer) it says: “You cannot add a user because you have signed in to a Nintendo Account that has not been used on a Nintendo Switch Console”

Yet it’s sat next to me (old switch) with all his data and account. And it’s also “supervised” under my partners account.

I cannot log him in without that error. 

Weirdly, when I log in to his account to “deregister primary console” in order to try that, it tells me: “

Deregister Primary Console

No Nintendo Switch console is registered as the primary console for your account.
You can do the registration via the console itself.

19 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

My partners son got an OLED for Xmas, when I try and transfer his account and saved data I get "you cannot use a nintendo account that has not previously.been used on a nintendo switch console" - any ideas?

Is this on a memory card?

I tried to transfer my data from a memory card to my OLED switch and it wouldnt let me.says you can onky use that memory card for my old switch. 

It seems absolutely stupid to me and backwards. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Is this on a memory card?

I tried to transfer my data from a memory card to my OLED switch and it wouldnt let me.says you can onky use that memory card for my old switch. 

It seems absolutely stupid to me and backwards. 

The whole account, I found a workaround (no thanks to Nintendo - had to do it using just guesswork) and now can only manually transfer games. Her boy is autistic and so he likes things to be 100% sure that it won’t go wrong so I had to work hard to sort it. Nintendo make things so hard. 

41 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

The whole account, I found a workaround (no thanks to Nintendo - had to do it using just guesswork) and now can only manually transfer games. Her boy is autistic and so he likes things to be 100% sure that it won’t go wrong so I had to work hard to sort it. Nintendo make things so hard. 

Yeah it really is Frustrating.  Honestly its such a backwards way of doing things

• Thanks 1

I've picked one up, argos still have the Mario kart track thing in stock so £320 for the white OLED Mario kart and splatoon, those 2 games will be straight down CEX so hopefully around £80 in exchange

Just to play Fm2023... Will do GoW on the ps5 before getting in to zelda

Playing Sniper Elite 4. Stealthy WWII shooter whereby you get gory kill cams of shooting German soldiers through the head. Played this originally on the PS, and it holds up well on the Switch.

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Justin said:

How's it aged?

A few things i dont like. The xbox version has been enhanced and also allows control configuration 

The switch one no enhancement at all and the controls are really poor if your using handheld or pro controller. Only good if you got the n64 controller

Nintendo are the worst. Just lazy and annoying

Â