Oh an excuse for a poll

tonyh29

Should Gay Kissers be arrested ??  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gay Kissers be arrested ??

• Yes
    • No

Hundreds of people have protested in Rome after two men were arrested for kissing in front of the Colosseum.

The pair, known only as Roberto and Michele, were held for about 40 minutes last Friday over what police said were lewd acts in public.

They face charges relating to obscene actions and could be jailed for up to two years if found guilty.

I voted Yes and not afraid to say so ...

to be honest I would vote "yes" if it was a man and a women as well .. a small peck is one thing , full on tongue in public is just not required ... or do I have Victorian values on this subject ??

I voted Yes and not afraid to say so ...

to be honest I would vote "yes" if it was a man and a women as well .. a small peck is one thing , full on tongue in public is just not required ... or do I have Victorian values on this subject ??

Well that's fair enough if you think it across the board, but the poll clearly infers that gay kissing is different to hetero kissing by asking such a specific question, so maybe the poll should be 'Should public kissers be jailed'.

'Should public kissers be jailed'.

yeah , but then this post wouldn't get a single reply ..throw the word "gay" into a post and it will go on like the duracel bunny

I voted Yes.

I have no problem with gay people but the fact remains that we as human beings aren't designed to be homosexuals. With that in mind i don't think this behaviour should be allowed to be expressed in public as it has been here.

I don't have children but if i did i certainly wouldn't want them seeing such behaviour, there is a time and a place for it and that isn't in public like this. I will say however that the punishment seems a tad harsh and perhaps that needs addressing.

yeah , but then this post wouldn't get a single reply ..throw the word "gay" into a post and it will go on like the duracel bunny

OK but you appreciate the intimation it makes. It implies that they should be treated differently to others, which you've explained they shouldn't (which is fine). You're being controversial for the sake of it ;) Naughty :P

Surprisingly close vote so far...

Ah, but the problem here is that people, like Tony, could believe that ALL over-the-top public kissing should not be allowed and would vote 'yes' but not necessarily be homophobic. That's the problem with the poll.

ok a question put to the people who thinks its wrong for 2 gay men to kiss in public................when your out with your girlfriend or whatever u hold hands, kiss, hug etc etc etc, if someone took that right of showing love and effection to your partner, would you think it was right???? i dont think so.

if the shirt lifters want to show love to there partner its up to them, and people nowerdays should be able to except that, god its not like they were **** on the vatican steps :P

I voted Yes.

I have no problem with gay people but the fact remains that we as human beings aren't designed to be homosexuals.

I think you'll find we aren't "designed" at all. We have evolved to be exactly what we are. Which is a population in which a certain proportion (you can argue over the ratio, but let's say 10%) will ALWAYS be homosexual. Get over it. Surely there are more important things to worry about? People are starving to death, countries are fighting insane wars, the climate is going haywire, and still some people seem to think that it matters who kisses whom. Sheesh.

ok a question put to the people who thinks its wrong for 2 gay men to kiss in public................when your out with your girlfriend or whatever u hold hands, kiss, hug etc etc etc, if someone took that right of showing love and effection to your partner, would you think it was right???? i dont think so.

if the shirt lifters want to show love to there partner its up to them, and people nowerdays should be able to except that, god its not like they were **** on the vatican steps :P

Wow thanks for that great idea Metalhead--wonder if I will still go to hell if I screw my boyfriend on the vactican steps?!! (I am straight by the way.) ;) That is an excellent new topic--where are the most unusual/cool places you have had sex?

Â