Oh an excuse for a poll

tonyh29

Should Gay Kissers be arrested ??  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gay Kissers be arrested ??

• Yes
    • No

I have no problem with gay people but the fact remains that we as human beings aren't designed to be homosexuals

But we are designed to be mudererers, rapists, paedophiles etc?

Can't see the logic there, what 'designs' are you talking about?

I have no problem with gay people but the fact remains that we as human beings aren't designed to be homosexuals

I was talking about the our basic instincts essentially. That is what I meant by designed.

That is an excellent new topic--where are the most unusual/cool places you have had sex?
It's probably an urban myth, but there is a famous tale about a supposed radio phone-in where the DJ asked listeners "Where is the most unusual place you've ever had sex?" and the first woman to call in said: "Up the arse".

Like I say, probably apocryphal.

But anyway Sandy, you started this - do tell!

I was talking about the our basic instincts essentially. That is what I meant by designed.

not to mention that if real, adam and eve were family, and they did the **** :P and the bible says that being gay is wrong :P basic instincts ayyy :P

i hate christianity :P

not to mention that if real, adam and eve were family, and they did the **** :P and the bible says that being gay is wrong :P basic instincts ayyy :P

"Christianity: A belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie, who was his own father will let you live forever, if you pretend to eat his flesh, drink his blood and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that he put there a long time ago, as punishment for all humanity because a rib-woman made from a dust-man was convinced by a talking snake, to eat fruit from a magical tree"

How can you possibly have a problem with THAT? :D

"Christianity: A belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie, who was his own father will let you live forever, if you pretend to eat his flesh, drink his blood and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that he put there a long time ago, as punishment for all humanity because a rib-woman made from a dust-man was convinced by a talking snake, to eat fruit from a magical tree"

How can you possibly have a problem with THAT? :D

ahhhhh true how can all the druggys in birmingham be wrong :P

Adam = male, Eve = female so i don't see where your coming from there?

Interesting how if you say gay kissing shouldn't be allowed in public your a horrible homophobe, then what must that make people who ridicule others beliefs?!

And on that note im off out so ill enjoy reading what the thread has spiralled into later tonight! :D:lol:

noun

1 countenance, physiognomy, phiz, visage, smiler, mug

the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)

2 someone who kisses

Can we take it that the poll refers to meaning 2, that is to say gay persons?

Â