The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

The King should have asked her if there's anyone who can command a majority in the House of Commons. Because if there isn't (and there isn't – see last night's shambles), her absolute obligation is to dissolve parliament and call an election. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The King should have asked her if there's anyone who can command a majority in the House of Commons. Because if there isn't (and there isn't – see last night's shambles), her absolute obligation is to dissolve parliament and call an election. 

Rishi is probably the closest thing to it. I wonder if his popularity has changed given how he basically tore Liz's economic policy a new one during the leadership campaign?

• Like 1

Just now, HKP90 said:

Rishi is probably the closest thing to it. I wonder if his popularity has changed given how he basically tore Liz's economic policy a new one during the leadership campaign?

Yep, he can enjoy saying “told you so”.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Dan Miller favourite, then Ben Swain of he learns to stop blinking on camera, that's if Clare Ballentine doesn't want it.

I have literally never heard of any of those people. 

I'm amazed any Tory MP would now want it. There work is pretty much done. They have decimated public services, decimated the economy, created division and a mistrust in politicians and the parliamentary process. They have literally broken the country and all that was good about it. It is what they do and it is done. 

• Like 1

Â