The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

28 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Whilei find the idea l of the police having more power over protests troubling in principle, in this isolated incident I'm glad they've got the tools to make this stop brexit dickhead finally shut the **** up

Sets a terrible precedent though.

20 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

The Linton-on-Ouse solution looks like an interesting experiment - I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Criminal Government forget rule number 1 of the unwritten criminal code

Don't shit on your own doorstep

15 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Erm...erm...erm... Deflect!

Will someone, please, inform politicians that the t in ‘negotiate’ is pronounced with a ‘sh’ sound and not an awkward ‘ss’ sound.

What the **** are you doing, it’s literally just you guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Criminal Government forget rule number 1 of the unwritten criminal code

Don't shit on your own doorstep

Funny enough, it has long been my opinion that as rising sea-levels are predicted to flood London, then they should be planning to move the capital to Yorkshire.

It is predicted to be under water any time after 2030.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2394631/

Any time after 2030, the Thames barrier could be breached and London flooded, he told an informal debate on climate change...

8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Criminalising helping refugees in overloaded dinghies.

People arrested for noisy protest outside Westminster.

Tory Wrexham council attempting to stop a gathering next Saturday as it was ‘politically motivated’.

Restricting access to European Court of Human Rights.

inch

by 

inch…

We’re like Russia Lite.

20 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Simon Case having a fun time here.

Is the ministerial code still a thing? I thought that trying to apply it to this current government was proven to be a waste of time.

Bojo thinks more women should hold senior roles in Governments. Does someone want to remind him who he ousted in one of the biggest jobs in world politics? 

Edited by sidcow

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Bojo thinks more women should hold senior roles in Governments. Does someone want to remind him who he ousted in one of the biggest jobs in world politics? 

A replicant, they don't count

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

A few weeks back there were a few who felt the Tories would lose the next election, I’m just wondering if thoughts are still the same and does anybody else feel that way?

Their position in the polls is even worse than it was 2 weeks ago Den. Johnson can remain PM for as long as possible. Unless of course it looks like Labour might win outright, then they should possibly ditch him

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Their position in the polls is even worse than it was 2 weeks ago Den. Johnson can remain PM for as long as possible. Unless of course it looks like Labour might win outright, then they should possibly ditch him

Yeah I’m starting to feel that way. I think I’m just exhausted by it all. It’s maddening and exhausting and I wish we could throw them out now. 

-56 for Corbyn in 2019 is still the low watermark for a politician since polls on this became a thing. 

Just in case any Tory MPs are wondering about what an electoral asset he still is. Then again, it's not as if there's a super-duper popular figure waiting to jump into his shoes to turn things around.

19 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

A few weeks back there were a few who felt the Tories would lose the next election, I’m just wondering if thoughts are still the same and does anybody else feel that way?

I think if they keep Boris until the next GE then they could lose.

Unfortunately I think if they replace him, which they will, then everyone will forget all the shit the tories have done and/or pin it all on Boris and they'll win the next GE at a canter

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I think if they keep Boris until the next GE then they could lose.

Unfortunately I think if they replace him, which they will, then everyone will forget all the shit the tories have done and/or pin it all on Boris and they'll win the next GE at a canter

That’s my feeling too 

Â