The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

He’s finished. Looked like he didn’t believe it when he was saying it was a good result on sky news just now. Ashen faced rabbit in the headlights, not seen him like that much before.

1 minute ago, chappy said:

He’s finished. Looked like he didn’t believe it when he was saying it was a good result on sky news just now. 

It's a good question, because he either looks like a delusional ****, or has to fess up and say "well no, I'm clearly ****, aren't I?"

1 minute ago, Dodgyknees said:

Which one? 

I’ll be honest, I’ve lost track.

The recent one that was asked not to turn up to Parliament, but clearly today it was decided this was more important.

Apparently he arrived in to the room "buoyant and full of energy", as he continued to sniff and splutter. It's probably not advisable for me to speculate whether the Prime Minister was under the influence of class A drugs during his interview this evening, so I won't. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Apparently he arrived in to the room "buoyant and full of energy", as he continued to sniff and splutter. It's probably not advisable for me to speculate whether the Prime Minister was under the influence of class A drugs during his interview this evening, so I won't. 

Did you get that quote from Nadine Dorries? She'd say that if he entered the room in a coffin.

• Haha 1

Â