Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

Let's face it, setting aside other teams it was always going to take at least 36 points to stay up and that was always going to be a tough ask. We've definitely improved over the last month and a bit and if we'd been in this form all season we'd be fine but the mountain is too big to climb for this team regardless of other results.

Just now, abdulaziz1 said:

I don't want to be greedy, But an Everton goal and this would change to a very good day to Villa, atleast than it has looked couple of minutes ago!

We're never catching West Brom.

Would be nice to see them on the slide though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Let's face it, setting aside other teams it was always going to take at least 36 points to stay up and that was always going to be a tough ask. We've definitely improved over the last month and a bit and if we'd been in this form all season we'd be fine but the mountain is too big to climb for this team regardless of other results.

Yes it's absolutely impossible. We all know this. It's not news.

But as long as we've the slightest chance, we're going to keep being interested in rivals losing and us winning. If you want to watch the rest of the premier league season with no interest in what's going on, that's up to you. But it's not for me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YLN said:

Yes it's absolutely impossible. We all know this. It's not news.

But as long as we've the slightest chance, we're going to keep being interested in rivals losing and us winning. If you want to watch the rest of the premier league season with no interest in what's going on, that's up to you. But it's not for me. 

I never said it was impossible.

All I'm doing is pointing out the enormity of the task.

Just now, Mantis said:

We're never catching West Brom.

Would be nice to see them on the slide though.

They are on 29, 6 points less than Newcastle last season, who managed to stay on 35 until the last two games. Them and Palace if they lose now, are the teams from them midtable who could dragged easily in the relegation battle.

We ourselves have been on 34 I think 10th or something. We've managed to lose 6 and needed a win against Hull to secure safety.

Every team losing each week is a bonus, Palace downwards.

Just need these results to stay the same.

Then a Chelsea win.

And a victory for us leaving us 5 points away will have me ever so slightly believing again.

but with Sturridge courinho and origi back, Benteke nailed on to score and our horrific record against them,we ain't getting anything

Â