NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

Want to be first to congratulate the champ. Good game. I was a victim of Dallas' success (and resting all our players), haha.

Great season, all. Looking forward to going back to having a mediocre team next season.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

.500 regular season.

Undefeated in the shit playoff

Highest gameweek score of the season .

I actually think I'd have done better on autodraft.

After my worst season ever in 7 or 8 attempts, it looks like the way to go next time

I think not having a clue about who any of these players were before I drafted was very helpful. I had rankings and I stuck to them even if it meant I drafted people like Torrey Smith.

Got lucky with injuries as well. Got a long way through the season before Eddie Lacy went down but just as he did McCoy got crocked as well. That was a difficult period.

Made some decent trades though, particularly with @StefanAVFC

Looking forward to next season when I'll probably think I know something about this game and finish bottom.

Was a pleasure lads.

3 hours ago, LancsVillan said:

pre season prediction was to finish bottom with only one win, managed a bit more than that and got a C- 

They musta got us mixed up

I got a D -_-

Looking back, drafting Foster was a glaring mistake. Truth is, I was so wrapped up in my baseball leagues, I didn't study up on the NFL.

Must improve next season!

I got a B+ overall because the C- they gave me for my draft is based on their messed up analytics (which disregards injuries and doesn't take into account improvements made to o-lines and stuff). So, for example, they had Jamaal Charles listed at #3 or 4... despite being the NFL equivalent of Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable.

Pretty sure I snagged Brady in the 6th round. C-...