NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

no chance!

I got excited by the report on NFL.com.

Its alright, I could do with another injured player to add to my collection.

Can't seem to actually finish a game week with all my players fit and on the field.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Thought 10 point lead with sturgis and Cook for me and only Adams against was enough. Obviously not. 

Now i have to get the win over Xia Mondeos with Zeke, Evans, Brady and Pats (vs LA)

Looks like my beloved Eagles terrible D last night will have cost me a playoff spot

14 minutes ago, zak said:

Thought 10 point lead with sturgis and Cook for me and only Adams against was enough. Obviously not. 

Now i have to get the win over Xia Mondeos with Zeke, Evans, Brady and Pats (vs LA)

Looks like my beloved Eagles terrible D last night will have cost me a playoff spot

Yeah I went to bed last night thinking I had lost to be honest.

Denard Robinson is pretty much the only fit RB for the Jags today . Denver will destroy Jacksonville's already weak passing game meaning Denard is pretty much the entire Jags offense today . If you're struggling for an RB you could hit lucky with him .

36 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Denard Robinson is pretty much the only fit RB for the Jags today . Denver will destroy Jacksonville's already weak passing game meaning Denard is pretty much the entire Jags offense today . If you're struggling for an RB you could hit lucky with him .

OK I'll believa ya :)