NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

Excellent week. 4th defeat on the spin. Highest score against in all matchups. Injured players and players out of form. It's like my team is Aston Villa and I am the useless Timmy Sherwood

Excellent week. 4th defeat on the spin. Highest score against in all matchups. Injured players and players out of form. It's like my team is Aston Villa and I am the useless Timmy Sherwood

Doesn't help when McCoy finally turns it on from the bench either ! 

To be fair its about time I had some luck. I've scored more than 200 every week yet was 1-4. Where it says in the recap 'if you played every player every week you'd be....', I had the 3rd best overall across the league. PIcking up the Broncos D was the best thing I've done, someone dropped them after week 1 I think. 

As long as he doesn't log into his team page, it most certainly is not his year <_<

I take no joy in beating him, but still...2-3 coming into the weekend with 2nd most points scored against me aint too shabby.