NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

I watch every  Jags game ! How can you possibly comment on him  ? Have you seen every Jags game ? Well I have.... so I can comment ! You cant !  Cause you aint seen all the Jags  games ....unlike me ...who has . 

Am I doing it right ? 

Decided to take Jimmy G instead . 

• Like 3

Look at how many targets Thomas had in his first proper game back. (13 if you can't be arsed to look)

I couldn't take him as I have Bortles and Robinson .... the bye would kill me and if the Jags offense has a bad day I am snookered.  Got to have a wider spread of teams mate .

I found a Premier League draft style site, 12 teams, draft set for this Thursday night, click link to sign up

https://www.playtogga.com/?REF_CODE=C2ZTK4B332

I signed up for this but wont make the draft and realistically probably wont play, catn seem to remove myself. Can stay in if you want but not sure how much attention ill pay to it

Edited by zak

It was looking alright at 5-1. Two defeats on the bounce and now I lose Steve Smith, and Joseph Randle just got cut. Great.

I still need a running back. I have Romo, who's back in a few weeks who might be available, and Brandon Marshall or Calvin Johnson might have to be sacrificed...