NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

Wait, what?

Few.....

Note: This trade will be processed on Saturday, Oct 17 for Week 6. If the traded players have already played in Week 6 and were in a starting lineup, then the trade will be processed for Week 7 instead. If you've set your lineup for future dates, those changes will be reset to match your lineup for the day players are added.

Wait, what?

Few.....

Note: This trade will be processed on Saturday, Oct 17 for Week 6. If the traded players have already played in Week 6 and were in a starting lineup, then the trade will be processed for Week 7 instead. If you've set your lineup for future dates, those changes will be reset to match your lineup for the day players are added.

Yeah I'm not a dick. I checked it before I confirmed it!

I wanted to wait for more time to think but I decided and went with it if that's ok? :)

Wait, what?

Few.....

Yeah I'm not a dick. I checked it before I confirmed it!

I wanted to wait for more time to think but I decided and went with it if that's ok? :)

Ha, no i presumed you did!

Thats fine