The Champions League

lapal_fan

I couldn't find a CL exclusive thread, but we have a Europa one so I thought I'd make this.

The Semi Finals of the 14/15 season are;

Barcelona Vs Bayern

Juventus vs Real Madrid

All Spanish final (Sky's wet dream)?

I can picture it already:

SEE BARCELONA TAKE ON REAL MADRID FOR THE 8,000,000th TIME THIS SEASON! 

It doesn't matter if you miss the final because we will engineer a way for Barcelona to play Real Madrid again in about five minutes. If they both lose their semi finals then I fully expect UEFA to introduce a 3rd/4th playoff for one year only. :lol:

Actually they've only played twice this season. It's the Madrid derby that has become the new twice monthly fixture.

It will be a Bayern v Madrid final I sense

• Like 1

Thank God Bayern and Barca were drawn together. Could there have been a more boring final?

?

The football they play is really dull. They're more adventurous/entertaining when they lose a leg, but otherwise it's boring passing it around the midfield shite.

Barcelona vs. Bayern should be interesting because Luis Enrique has modfied the system somewhat so that they play more direct, incisive football. Pep's set-up is still viewed as perfection by Barcelona fans so they'll be a lot of irony if Enrique comes out on top here.

Bayern vs Barca, I think Ill go cinema on both them nights ;)

I find it worrying that a team guilty of match fixing 10 years ago is probably the most likeable team left in the competition 

Barcelona are the most entertaining team left in the competition. They have been the most interesting to watch since they have got that front three together. One of the favs have to go out though.