Pre-Match Thread

chappy

They have four centre-backs playing, our best aerial player is out. We'll lose.

On the contrary, their total lack of pace may be exposed by our pacey front 3.

I'm just crapping myself regarding set-pieces. The respective height difference between the teams is remarkable.

They have four centre-backs playing, our best aerial player is out. We'll lose.

On the contrary, their total lack of pace may be exposed by our pacey front 3.

I'm just crapping myself regarding set-pieces. The respective height difference between the teams is remarkable.

Hopefully Tim is aware of this and won't have us use the flanks too much for crosses. we should try to outrun them in the center instead.

It's a derby and an evening kick off i'd say aggro happening is a certainty

Pure stupidity to have a derby game as an early evening kick off on a Saturday. Trouble is inevitable unfortunately.

Benteke hip injury. Not a bad one.

no kidding. I'm happy though. means that I didn't miss this when I went to another derby earlier today. ^^

Pure stupidity to have a derby game as an early evening kick off on a Saturday. Trouble is inevitable unfortunately.Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore  51s51 seconds ago

Benteke hip injury. Not a bad one.

Totally agree, should've been a Sunday lunchtime.

Aggro at the ground apparently

Unfortunately, it seemed inevitable. 6.5k boggies in the area, with all day for everyone to get oiled up. Surprised West Midlands' finest allowed it to be a 5:30 kick off to be honest.

Pure stupidity to have a derby game as an early evening kick off on a Saturday. Trouble is inevitable unfortunately.

Yeah nearly all the baggies and villa fans i know have been on the piss since this morning

Edited by AshVilla

Defence looks very lightweight - not that we have any other options....

So long as we give a good account of ourselves - we don't want to going to sunder land on the back of heavy defeat...

indeeeeeeeeed

So long as we give a good account of ourselves - we don't want to going to sunder land on the back of heavy defeat...

indeeeeeeeeed

Clark will sort it. You've got to consider their team is absolute dross. We've got a real chance here

indeeeeeeeeed

Clark will sort it. You've got to consider their team is absolute dross. We've got a real chance here

They're playing Olsson. I hope he gives us something today ^^.