Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

That doesn't make any sense either though, does it?

"This is a list of what your country is #1 in the world at, except for Uruguay."

#1 I guess insofar as the they came in 1st.

Like I said, it makes no sense, it's inconsistent. Makes you wonder how many of the others are wrong too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

worldsbiggestwriting.jpg

Some nut came up with a route that would trace in Google Earth to that phrase... and then he drove it, turning on and off his GPS logging as appropriate.

**** me I have a Randroid doppelganger... :angry:

Catullus @ Hit and Run"]

'Ron Paul' @ Hit and Run"]

I heard he wanted to do Ludwig Heinrich Edler von Mises but settled on Ayn Rand. Don't know why.

He wrote about Rand and eschewed Mises because the latter requires one to be able to read at grade level.

:crylaugh:

• 2 weeks later...

...and to give you an idea of what kind of single women there are in Boston/Cambridge/Somerville/Quincy/Newton/Waltham:

bostoncampusfull.png

Parcels of land known to be owned by the various institutions of higher (or lower, as the case may be) learning in the immediate environs of Boston. Boston and Cambridge total about 750k population: the combined enrollment of the institutions in those two cities is about 250k.

Most of the lesbians in Massachusetts live in the Happy Valley in Western Mass, as opposed to Boston... indeed, Northampton is generally considered to be the lesbian capital of America. The Springfield metro area does appear as a small orange/red dot.

Reason"]

massmap-brown.jpg

What's with the blue west? Typically Republicans (I am unable to call Brown a "conesrvative") do better in rural areas.

It's populated by lesbians and bears. But bears don't vote.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5dHyb.png

From a discussion in another thread. You could probably put Watford on that map too if you wanted too. It's not within the city limits of London, but it has a station on the London Underground and is inside the M25 motorway.

As for where Westminster is, its the land between Regents Park in the north and Parliament in the south. Arsenal is the closest to the border. Chelsea is (probably) the closest to the iconic bits of Westminster like Parliament.

Chelsea dont actually play in the borough of Kensington & Chelsea, they are a few hundred yards over the border in Hammersmith & Fulham.

Â