The 2015 General Election

tonyh29

General Election 2015  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How will you vote at the general election on May 7th?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Regionally based party (SNP, Plaid, DUP, SF etc)
    • Local Independent Candidate
    • Other
    • Spoil Paper
    • Won't bother going to the polls

This poll is closed to new votes

Coalition fun:

Parliamentary protocol dictates the incumbent PM gets first crack at a government so Dave will have  a bit of time to sort something out if he has the votes but will Con/Kip/Lib win enough seats? I can see a minority government there at best.

Lab/SNP could well win enough seats for a majority - Miliband as PM with Sturgeon as Deputy?

Neither combination is particularly inspiring. No way will there be a National Government of Lab/Con in this situation. They've spend way to long slagging each other off.

Assuming Dave is no longer PM I can see a coup d'etat and Boris will be leader before Christmas ready for fresh elections within 12 months after Ed **** it up.

Can see that happening. I dont see Ed being able to control the SNP and I reckon it will all collapse within a year or two

Think long term that would cause Labour huge amount of damage, so they need to aim for outright win in my view

Lab/SNP Gov in Westminster would be Miliband and Salmond, not Sturgeon. She is in Holyrood, he (will be) leader of the SNP in Westminster.

What a superstar combo that would be!

if todays PMQ was anything to go by , then we should be grateful there isn't a head to head

it was like a playground my dad's bigger than your dad argument

feable stuff from both sides but fair play to Ed for trying to flog a dead horse another few miles , lets hope next week they both do better

Edited by tonyh29

if todays PMQ was anything to go by , then we should be greatful there isn't  a head to head

it was like a playground my dad's bigger than your dad argument

feable stuff from both sides  but fair play to Ed for trying to flog a dead horse another few miles , lets hope next week they both do better

Yeah. Cameron was awful today. Massive hypocrit. Calling EM despicable for (allegedly hoping to be ) relying on a smaller party to get him in power - does he not see the idiocy of saying that? Coalitions being something he'd never do...

Milliband is probably flogging a dead horse like you say, even though he's spot on, most people don't care that much that Cameron is running away from debates,. They know he is, they know why, and they just kind of want the politicians to get on with stuff. Little chance.

• Like 1

Sky Interviewed the bigoted lady yesterday ( Gillian Duffy) to ask her voting intent ... She apparently told them she will vote Labour ... presumably as their views match her own :D

They caught up with a few of the other voters who were in the public eye during the 2010 campaigns

One of them ( man with disabled child who had a go at Cameron on TV )is standing as a green candidate , the 14 year old boy who somehow managed to vote lib den said he won't vote at all now he is 18

No news on how the 40 year old black man who joined the navy at 10 is going to vote it though

Edited by tonyh29

Not even the northerners with their basic grasp of the English language pronounce it like that ... He must have spent to much time around Ausssie convicts

Is Natalie Bennet an agent planted by a rival party ? She's probably cost them another few thousand votes tonight ... She needs to find a new career ...

What nonsense has she come out with this time?

Why did Caroline Lucas step down anyway? I mean, I agree with her on practically nothing but she seems a lot more competent than her successor.

I don't usually bother with question time because it's terrible and it makes me angry but I stumbled across it this evening and I thought it was actually OK.

Ian Hislop is always likeable, thought Bennett was better than she often is and I didn't even hate the Tory! Unfortunately the Labour rep was a bit wet but overall that was a decent panel and some reasonably informed input from the people of Leeds.

• Like 1