What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Don't know the name of the song but it's the song from the Mercenaries XBOX 360 Advert

I think that it was recorded just for the advert,

Nah! Re-read my post :D The Mercenaries 2 song is free (err check the link in my post).What I want is the "It's Not Easy Being Green" that isn't from Sesame Street :lol:

Cheers though 8)

As a daily listener to Kerrang Radio I am sick and **** tired of hearing bloody Pendulum (and a few others)

rob i agree with you 100%, apart from the fact that pendulum really do suck, there the only band Kerrand seem to play music by. you can set your watch by it every 30 minutes you hear that wank intro to one of there wank songs. and kate lawler just gets on my nerves with that rated/slated thing. bring back ugly phil, although si and hill are ok on a morning

ive stopped listening to kerrang and now have a digital radio for work (a builder with a digital radio :shock: ) i listen to a fair bit of xfm which goes down hill when Jo Good comes on air (similer to radio1 going down hill when you hear that pathetic nasal whining of jo whiley at 1pm), Rick Shaw does a good job for em since he left Kerrang (probably left because they wanted him to keep playing pendulum) other than that i listen to planet rock which is ok, i think Arrow rock is slightly better but they have a major fetish with the rolling stones. anyways....

ive been listening to a lot of Kings of leon lately, i was never a fan of them before but im slowly getting into them. just a shame there singer has only one style of singing, i.e. sounds like a depressed man on sedetives.

Rush - The Color of Right

I don't have an explanation for another lonely night.

I just feel the sense of mission and the sense of what is right.

Take it easy on me now, I'd be there if I could.

I'm so full of what is right, I can't see what is good.

It's a hopeless situation: you lie awake for half the night.

You're not sure what's going on here, but you're sure it isn't right.

Make it easy on yourself, there's nothing more you can do.

You're so full of what is right, you can't see what is true.

A quality of justice, quanitity of light,

A particle of mercy makes the color of right.

Gravity and distance change the passage of light.

Gravity and distance change the color of right.

A pair of drum covers of this song

Â