What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

its amazing what you learn from a song or musician by listening to isolated tracks. i love listening to them and it makes me see the song in a different light, and also appreciate the whole set up of the band and what each member brings to the table.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

its amazing what you learn from a song or musician by listening to isolated tracks. i love listening to them and it makes me see the song in a different light, and also appreciate the whole set up of the band and what each member brings to the table.

On that Who track, you really miss Townshend's cutting guitar that interplays no nicely with Moon's drumming. Pete was an excellent rhythm guitarist, and he played it almost like a drummer would.

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

On that Who track, you really miss Townshend's cutting guitar that interplays no nicely with Moon's drumming. Pete was an excellent rhythm guitarist, and he played it almost like a drummer would.

yeah i agree. there are a few who songs like that. moons drumming was like a lead instrument and i find his drumming the most interesting hence why hes my favourite drummer. chaotic but controlled at the same time.

is this more like it maqroll :)

im having this song at my wedding. its being played whilst we wait for the bride to walk in, and i think it fits awesome. ive got everyone at my wedding i love and sabbath are like a kid to me and are a huge part of my life so they need to be a part of it too. also the bells tolling at the start and the lyrics are a bit tongue in cheek as the lyrics are warning me about my impending doom and whats awaiting me "oh no, no,please god help me" then satan(my wife to be) walks in :D

shes picked an old classical song to walk in to that shes always loved.

• Like 1

Â