What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

New Religion - Duran Duran

always had a soft spot for them but forgot how good some of their early stuff actually was ..i'm on a bit of a refind of them of late since I saw them on some sky master class the other week where they talked about the songs and played them live ..

didn't realise they were more creative as musicians than I gave them credit for ..the beginning of Rio was Nick Rhodes throwing a drum kit at a keyboard and then playing it backwards

Good choice, tony29.

Talk Talk - "I Believe In You"

New Religion - Duran Duran

always had a soft spot for them but forgot how good some of their early stuff actually was ..i'm on a bit of a refind of them of late since I saw them on some sky master class the other week where they talked about the songs and played them live ..

didn't realise they were more creative as musicians than I gave them credit for ..the beginning of Rio was Nick Rhodes throwing a drum kit at a keyboard and then playing it backwards

I saw that on Sky Arts, I just thought they were a bunch of tossers to be honest

I've "acquired" the new album by the Manics - Journal for Plague Lovers.

After a few listens I'd say it's best album of the year so far. Excellent stuff.

Me too, I'd say it wasn't even the best album I acquired yesterday, that would be the new sonic youth album

I just thought they were a bunch of tossers to be honest

really ? I think Rhodes always seems to be a bit aloof but Le Bon i thought was genuine .. he even gave credit to ordinary World to Warren Cucothingy when he could have taken it all for himself ...

I thought their live performances on that show were good though , Le Bon has one of those vocals that if he entered X-Factor he'd probably get 4 No's from the judges but I just like his voice

Summat by a band called In This Moment................the lead singer has a fantastic pair of tits.

Google "Maria Brink" ;-)

What a stunner, music sounds decent as well

I've "acquired" the new album by the Manics - Journal for Plague Lovers.

After a few listens I'd say it's best album of the year so far. Excellent stuff.

Me too, I'd say it wasn't even the best album I acquired yesterday, that would be the new sonic youth album

The Manics album's getting universally positive reviews so far

But you know best. "The Beatles were shite" and all that shtick. :winkold:

Not a song. Something by Vagn Holmboe. Anyone into Vagn Holmboe? Thought not.

And earlier something by Arthur Benjamin, an Australian. Mmmm.

Â