What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I'm having a day off and reorganising the vinyl collection, so I'm currently into the 12" single selection so we're having one of Madchester's lesser lights, the New Fads

Never really made it but they should have.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I'm having a day off and reorganising the vinyl collection, so I'm currently into the 12" single selection so we're having one of Madchester's lesser lights, the New Fads

Never really made it but they should have.

Love. The lyrics are so funny. May never be able to stop thinking about fish eyes watching lies. That's so exactly the "madchester" drummer setting on Logic Pro X these days.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Love. The lyrics are so funny. May never be able to stop thinking about fish eyes watching lies. That's so exactly the "madchester" drummer setting on Logic Pro X these days.  Thanks for sharing.

If you liked that you may also like this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I've been banging the Kid Kapichi (and Bob Vylan) drum for a good couple of years now. 

Love em both.

I am almost certain I listened to Bob Vylan first as a result of something you posted.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am almost certain I listened to Bob Vylan first as a result of something you posted.

Yeah, that would have been We Live Here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

If you liked that you may also like this. 

That's aged very nicely. I actually like this one much more than more madchestery Fish Eyes (despite great lyrics) one. It's so original.

• Like 1

Â