What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

It was some random track I downloaded yonks back, I was never into them meself, but my brother had a lot of their stuff, and out of all of it I liked that track the best, Kings and Queens wasn't too bad either...

I'm now listening to Bowie, Moonage Daydream, and I'm quite enjoying it too!

Absolutely nothing. I'm moving into a new appartment very soon, and have already moved all my music there. It quite sucks.

Know what you're talking about. I visited my parents last week and they have nothing in their house worth playing any music on, and I have hardly any music left there apart from some old tapes. A week almost completely without any music at all. It sucks.

Helloween- I want out

Absolutely nothing. I'm moving into a new appartment very soon, and have already moved all my music there. It quite sucks.

Know what you're talking about. I visited my parents last week and they have nothing in their house worth playing any music on, and I have hardly any music left there apart from some old tapes. A week almost completely without any music at all. It sucks.t

In my world I'd sentence you more than that as punishment for your aural crimes :mrgreen:

Know what you're talking about. I visited my parents last week and they have nothing in their house worth playing any music on, and I have hardly any music left there apart from some old tapes. A week almost completely without any music at all. It sucks.t

In my world I'd sentence you more than that as punishment for your aural crimes :mrgreen:

Queen- My fairy king :mrgreen:

Rush - Jacob's Ladder

The clouds prepare for battle in the dark and brooding silence

Bruised and sullen storm clouds have the light of day obscured

Looming low and ominous in twilight premature

Thunderheads are rumbling in a distant overture...

...Follow men's eyes as they look to the skies

The shifting shafts of shining weave the fabric of their dreams

Metal Box - PiL (from start to end all 6 sides)

Having just go to that chapter in Simon Reynolds book (who I have yet to make my mind up about, he's coming across as a bit of an arse in some places)

Â