Midweek football 3/6 November

andykeenan

but they took 6k to macclesfield away!

fans in the crowd ironically cheering the ref, he made a mistake with the yellow card to the wrong player  but other than that he's been ok, certainly not his fault, city have been awful

as i type that he's just made an excellent decision with aguero diving for a pen

but they took 6k to macclesfield away!

fans in the crowd ironically cheering the ref, he made a mistake with the yellow card to the wrong player  but other than that he's been ok, certainly not his fault, city have been awful

as i type that he's just made an excellent decision with aguero diving for a pen

Thought he made a mistake early on with the freekick for handball which led to the CSKA first goal.

Not blaming the ref, I just think it was the wrong decision. City were terrible and deserved to loose. They could have lost by more. I know people love Milner because of his villa days, but were talking him up on sky, saying he is a great player but for me he's a defensive wideman. He has zero pace, limited ability and resembles a carthorse. In central midfield he was good for us i admit. 

the Wernbloom decision is going to overshadow what a disgrace City were, Nasri should have got a red as well and except Milner and maybe Aguero not one of them gave a shit last night

I mentioned in CIty thread a while back that Zabaleta, Kompany and Yaya deserve most of blame for lack of leadership and all 3 were hopeless last night, maybe now this world class Yaya Toure myth will be put to bed

I've put £5 on Blyth Spartans to win the FA Cup this season.  Expect an angry post from me in May about it when it turns out they haven't' won.  Bastards cost me £5000!  :angry:

does that mean your £5 bet didnt come in and really they cost you £5?

:P

The odds on City were 1.32 in betfair exchange and I too lost my pot I had built up in there. I don't think yaya was the problem. He's the only one that tries to take players on. For me its players like Milner, Cliche, Nasri, Navas Jotevic that aren't good enough. Kompany, Tourre, and Aguero can't carry the rest of the players.

Â