Midweek football 3/6 November

andykeenan

KgzE0K6.jpg

I think it's supposed to be a faux hawk but nobody has shown him how to do it properly.   And I'm pretty sure you don't need three tubs of Dapper Dan to make it work. 

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Manquillo, Toure, Skrtel, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Allen, Lallana, Markovic, Borini.

Wow wow wow. I'd be fuming if I was a plop fan.

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Manquillo, Toure, Skrtel, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Allen, Lallana, Markovic, Borini.

Wow wow wow. I'd be fuming if I was a plop fan.

Nah you'd be too busy planning a campaign for justice for the 11 victims of Madrid, knocking up some t-shirts or holding up 5 fingers to Madrid fans thinking they give a shit what Liverpool have won.

• Like 2

Real Madrid starting XI: Casillas, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Kroos, James, Modric, Isco, Ronaldo, Benzema.

lol

• Like 1

Is it too much to ask for another 8-0 thrashing? :)

Well Paddy Power are offering odds of 7/4 that Ronaldo will score more than Liverpool.

You may not be far off Sir.

Real Madrid starting XI: Casillas, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Kroos, James, Modric, Isco, Ronaldo, Benzema. lol

Haha oh dear.

Edited by av1

Â