Paul Lambert

limpid

In our current position I think we are better off with Lamber than without. I would like to see what he could do with better money.  However, my worry is his tactical inpetitude and awful football.  Maybe that would improve with better personnel? Am I clutching?

Yes you are clutching because if tactical ineptitude and awful football are not really skills you should wish for in your manager? However to attract the right manager Lerner needs to be in the Hamptons Googling tattoo removal companies near New York. 

Regardless of the leagues he managed in, consecutive promotions up to the PL after losing the opening game 7-1 is no fluke.

He's not the best manager we've ever had but he's not the worst either. Very average job which has kept us in the league in times of footballing hardship.

Things could be much, much worse.

• Like 1

Regardless of the leagues he managed in, consecutive promotions up to the PL after losing the opening game 7-1 is no fluke.

He's not the best manager we've ever had but he's not the worst either. Very average job which has kept us in the league in times of footballing hardship.

Toss up between Lambert and McNeill for the worst I can remember.

Definitely our worst in the Premier League era.

I nominate DOL and AM before Lambert. I really do think this is the worst time to manage the club in the Premiership, given the obvious ownership issues and lack of investment. Lambert has fulfilled his remit to keep the club up and alter the wage bill.

I do believe Lambert wants to get us back up the table but is really restricted by Lerner, any manager would be to be honest. For his own career it would have been better for him to walk at the end of last season. It is time to get behind him and the boys this year, it could be a really tough year, maybe the toughest yet.

I nominate DOL and AM before Lambert. I really do think this is the worst time to manage the club in the Premiership, given the obvious ownership issues and lack of investment. Lambert has fulfilled his remit to keep the club up and alter the wage bill.

I do believe Lambert wants to get us back up the table but is really restricted by Lerner, any manager would be to be honest. For his own career it would have been better for him to walk at the end of last season. It is time to get behind him and the boys this year, it could be a really tough year, maybe the toughest yet.

It'll be tougher than it needs to be because Lambert is such a very poor manager.  Although he isn't the architect of our misfortune, he's added to it by performing so dismally.

And clearly what you can remember is our entire history?

It'll be tougher than it needs to be because Lambert is such a very poor manager.

Surely we would be in the Championship If Lambert is a "very poor" manager? I do not buy it myself, I think he has achieved what was expected of him.

• Like 1

Anything you can't remember you can research and I believe lambert's record is up there with the worst in some areas.

It'll be tougher than it needs to be because Lambert is such a very poor manager. Although he isn't the architect of our misfortune, he's added to it by performing so dismally.

Yeah I'd have to agree. He's not the cause of our issues but his mistakes have added to it and he's poor performances are doing little to rectify mistakes from the owner.

No, clearly what I can remember is what I can remember.  Which incidentally, is a lot longer than you.

No, clearly what I can remember is what I can remember.  Which incidentally, is a lot longer than you.

Ah so now the better fan jibes are out.

Awesome.

No, clearly what I can remember is what I can remember. Which incidentally, is a lot longer than you.

Awesome.

I would have taken that as him saying he is older than you.

To keep it on topic id say Lamberts time at Villa has probably been the worst as my time as a fan but I don't think he is entirely to blame.

Awesome.

You're really not in a position to cry when you wilfully misrepresented what I'd said.

Â