Football Betting 14/15

Genie

I have one active accy left. Celtic, Man City, Chelsea, Roma, Seattle and Man Utd have all won. Now I just need Inter Milan to win tomorrow to turn my £1.50 into a cool sixteen-pound-something. They'll probably lose 12-0 now I've posted it on here.

The Cagliari fans are chanting we want 12

I have one active accy left. Celtic, Man City, Chelsea, Roma, Seattle and Man Utd have all won. Now I just need Inter Milan to win tomorrow to turn my £1.50 into a cool sixteen-pound-something. They'll probably lose 12-0 now I've posted it on here.

Who did you bet with? 

With williamhill you get 'Acca insurance', 6 or more team acca and if one teams fails to win they refund your stake.

I know it was only a small stake, but still, it's money....

Edited by AVFCforever1991

7 team acca to win -

Man City

Liverpool

Derby

Bayern Munich

Dortmund

Marseille

Barcelona

£10 returns £141

Good luck. A 7 way at 14/1 is risky. I've given up including championship sides in acca's as they always let me down.

Derby

Norwich

Swindon

Peterborough

Bury

£10 wins £192.50.

Got 7/4 on Swindon to beat  L Orient, think the odds compiler has **** up there, that looks massive.

Watch them let me down now I've said that . ☺

BTTS to score with Watford to win at home to Brighton and Schalke to win at Hoffenheim, £4 returns £70.

Then a double chance (win and draw) 5-fold of:

Accrington, Wrexham, Morecambe, Colchester and Fulham. £2 on, £60 back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

arsenal everton and chelsea on skybet accy boost is 4/1, which is generous. Have stuck £25 on that. 

Trying to which of the bastards will let me down. Chelsea v QPR? Just can't see it, though it would be typical for that saggy-faced bung swallowing window impersonator to do me over. Arsenal v Burnley or Everton v Swansea. Swansea seem the most likely, but Everton do have a stronger side, Barkley is back in the team, and they also didn't have a game midweek unlike Swansea. Arsenal - for all their failings - they can;t drop points v Burnley surely? having already done so recently against Hull there is a risk but I cannot see them. 

They're all going to screw it up aren't they?

I knew it. 

• Like 1