Football Betting 14/15

Genie

You never know, with Westwood and others 'rested' last week because of the bug, maybe they'll be able to give a bit more today to get us some points! (I wanted to put this in the Chelsea match thread, but it's disappeared off the VT app).

Sheffield United letting me down for £80 off a 40/1 6 team acca. I've just looked at the stats. Wish I hadn't.

27 shots, 60% possession, 16 corners. Gillingham had one shot on target. **** me.

• Like 1

I had Celtic, Man Utd, Man City, Southampton, Liverpool draw and... wait for it.... Villa win :( what a plonker :D although, my winnings wouldn't have been anywhere near £160 (from £1) if I'd chosen Chelski. I like to throw a few curveballs in there!

Forest let me down for £210, grim times.

I've had Forest couple of times in acca's they really should have been nailed on and they let me down. Never again :-)

My last 3/4 bets have been scuppered by what i considered a banker. It always seems to be the way.

I have one active accy left. Celtic, Man City, Chelsea, Roma, Seattle and Man Utd have all won. Now I just need Inter Milan to win tomorrow to turn my £1.50 into a cool sixteen-pound-something. They'll probably lose 12-0 now I've posted it on here.

I've put on bets for today. I'm very excited about them. I think they're definitely going to win.

Inter Milan -1

Empoli to beat Chievo

Cesena v AC Milan >2.5 goals

Wolves to beat Reading

Works out about 40/1 as an accumulator and I've €4 on it