2014 Fantasy NFL

kkr

WTF have they done to the player info on Yahoo???

All I want to see is the seasons stats and fan points when I click the yellow box next to players names...now we get everything BUT the fan points.

Grrrr

• Like 1

All I want to see is the seasons stats and fan points when I click the yellow box next to players names...now we get everything BUT the fan points.

Grrrr

You know the best way around that?  Set up another favourable trade between yours and your Mrs teams!  :P

• Like 4

After Eli's turd last week, Hells Bells has a bit of a QB controversy at the moment...

Chris Ivory, had a stormer while sitting on my bench (52 points). Think i am still looking to trade him away due to bye weeks

Nice player to have on your bench, he's basically their #1...

Grrrr

This seems to be a Firefox glitch, the Yahoo site works as normal on Chrome

After Eli's turd last week, Hells Bells has a bit of a QB controversy at the moment...

Chris Ivory, had a stormer while sitting on my bench (52 points). Think i am still looking to trade him away due to bye weeks

Nice player to have on your bench, he's basically their #1...

Yeah but forsett Jennings and Bernard are all #1s too

Indy defence picking me up 82 points this week! 10 3 & outs, 4 sacks, 0 points and less than 200 yards of offense! 

Luck got me 73 points too!

Didn't stand a chance did I really! Damn Bengals
  • Like 1

Finally got a win again. Was dreading the 2nd half with Leveon only needing a few yards receiving for the bonus.

You know the best way around that? Set up another favourable trade between yours and your Mrs teams! :P

How long before Demaryius gets traded for some Eddie Royal?

**** you lot - Im sending all those players back to her team. My season is done

Finally got a win again. Was dreading the 2nd half with Leveon only needing a few yards receiving for the bonus.

You know the best way around that? Set up another favourable trade between yours and your Mrs teams! :P

How long before Demaryius gets traded for some Eddie Royal?

**** you lot - Im sending all those players back to her team. My season is done

Want to trade? ;)

Â