Ticket Info

andykeenan

Stoke City v Villa

Barclays Premier League

Saturday August 16 - 3pm

Britannia Stadium

Allocation: 2,900

Prices: £30 [adults], £21 [O65s], £17 [u17s], £14 [u11s]

Wednesday July 16: On sale to 2014-15 season card holders who attended five or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in the 2013-14 season

Friday July 18: On sale to 2014-15 season card holders who attended three or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in the 2013-14 season

Monday July 21: On sale to 2014-15 season card holders who attended one or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures in the 2013-14 season

Wednesday July 23: On sale to 2014-15 season card holders

Friday July 25: On sale to supporters with an away booking history in the 2013-14 season

Monday July 28: On general sale

Coach Travel: TBC

*One ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking histo

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know how many we've sold? I've got mine but a mate was waiting until away booking history, didn't think it'd even get closer being the first game, and away day and a local(ish) derby!

Can't believe this has sold out ready. WMP Villa twitter said we'd only sold 1,000 a couple of days ago...

Sold 1,000 as of Wednesday ( 16th July) that was tweeted was never gonna get past season card holders

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets have arrived! Can't wait. Does anyone know how much a return train ticket from new street to stoke would be without booking them in advance?

I usually get train from Sandwell & Dudley to Stoke not booked in advanced and costs £16ish return so cant see it being alot more from New St.

Anybody with a spare let me know after 1.Thanks.

Edited by midian

Potentially two tickets WITH travel for sale.

I bought them but probably need to be saving the cash (reluctantly). However, I will only sell them with the Official Travel tickets as well, otherwise there's not that much point and I might as well just go!

So Face Price for the two tickets with Travel will be £90, no offers, no splitting them etc. I'll just go if I can't get my cash back. Bought a new car, have a season ticket, do I really need to go to another game....?! ;) Collection/ Delivery in person would be necessary now probably to ensure you got tickets in time.

I've PM'd Avflife as he was first person to search but then I'll offer them in order to anyone who posts below this. If I'm not allowed to post this here please say and delete - I looked for the rules but couldn't find any and a few people had put requests in above.

If I'm not allowed to post this here please say and delete - I looked for the rules but couldn't find any and a few people had put requests in above.

The rules are at the bottom right of every page , including this one.

Trading Match Tickets

Under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, it is offence to tout (ie. buy or sell) tickets for designated football matches in a public place. This site might be considered to be a public place. VillaTalk allows 

established members (definition is elsewhere in this page) to occasionally post that they have a personally held ticket for sale where they cannot attend a game. We require that tickets are offered or requested for no more than face value. VillaTalk plays no part in any trade, other than being a forum where people are able to post information. VillaTalk will not permit multiple repeat sellers or the advertising for sale of tickets not belonging to the poster.

VillaTalk regards the offering of client references in a similar manner. You can occasionally offer your own client ref, but not multiple references and not often.

If you are not sure, then check with a mod before you post. Adverts must only appear in the appropriate "ticket" thread in the Matchday forum. You will be banned if you post an advert for tickets which breach these guidelines.

Buyers should be aware that tickets for most games are clearly marked "non-transferable", so may not be valid after being traded.

Â