QF: Saturday 5th ARG BEL NED CRC

limpid

I was rooting for the underdogs, but to be fair if you play for penalties you usually don't win and that's deserved. They showed they could play, so they had to try and go for it at some point earlier than the 24th minute of extra time.

Massive credit to them for getting to the QF though.

I was rooting for the underdogs, but to be fair if you play for penalties you usually don't win and that's deserved. They showed they could play, so they had to try and go for it at some point earlier than the 24th minute of extra time.

Massive credit to them for getting to the QF though.

Costa Rica almost won it with their one chance tbf, they did go for it in extra time.

Would've been nice to see the underdog go through but then again they would've played for penalties for the next two games and I ain't got time for that.

Thats exactly it... Nice to cheer on the underdog, but an Aregntina v Costa Rica game wouldn't be very exciting

The referee was a bottling little tosser. There is no way Krul should be allowed get in pen takers faces like that.Between Krul Van Gaal and Robben the Dutch are a detestable bunch of words removed. I hope Argentina destroy them .

I didn't see Krul get in anyones face. Can someone prove us with a gif.

Also Argentine player's are not exactly the most likeable either.

Second and possibly third Costa Rica penalty he did. What a word removed.

The referee was a bottling little tosser. There is no way Krul should be allowed get in pen takers faces like that.Between Krul Van Gaal and Robben the Dutch are a detestable bunch of words removed. I hope Argentina destroy them .

Yeah, the referee should have sent off that Costa Rican defender for his second bookable offence. Oh and the linesman getting two big offside decisions wrong against Holland.

Oh... but let's just ignore that because you wanted Costa Rica to win. :rolleyes:

Krul played some mind games. Perfectly legal, happens all the time.

• Like 2

Oooh Louis Van Gaal, what a genius, what an absolute god amongst men.  He manages Man Utd don't you know?  That's MANCHESTER UNITED they might not be forced down your throat enough but their manager is going to single handedly win the world cup.  Oh Louis!  *Ejaculate*.

Yeah, the referee should have sent off that Costa Rican defender for his second bookable offence. Oh and the linesman getting two big offside decisions wrong against Holland.

Oh... but let's just ignore that because you wanted Costa Rica to win. :rolleyes:

and what about the blatant penalty Vlaar conceded? I'm a neutral spectator you however are not.