QF: Saturday 5th ARG BEL NED CRC

limpid

Should be a Holland win but none of our wins have been easy... except for the Spain game. The quarter finals were as far as I expected us to go before the World Cup and that was if things went well. At this point I'd be disappointed if we didn't get to the semi finals now.

I think the strongest opposition on our side of the table will be Argentina who haven't been brilliant themselves.

I really think the inexperience of this Dutch team has been showing for the past 3 games now.

Well, after watching Argentina again, I think Holland should go through to the final. It will be tough, because if it is Argentina they play, it will be like playing them in Buenos Aires. Should be a good game, but Holland are better in every part of the pitch.

It's interesting how absolutely none of these media sources have directly quoted Robben as saying "I dived" or even reproduced in full what he actually said. The reason being he never actually said that but the media are happy to twist his words, shocking, I know, to make him out to be some pantomime villain.

maradonabelgium-433x500.jpg

This photo is actually of the Belgian wall dispersing after Maradona received a short free kick. It's a classic shot but misleading. (Don't know if this is common knowledge, I've only just found out.)