QF: Saturday 5th ARG BEL NED CRC

limpid

Why isn't it really acceptable, if it's just gaining an advantage then surely you see why a player can do it? I'm not talking about someone spitting in a circle and surrounding the opposing player in saliva. I'm saying, if one player went up to another one and spat near him, in his direction, but not literally AT him or in any way 'rule breaking'. Does that fit with simply 'gaining an advantage', to you? Players spit all the time, it's something people occasionally do when playing football, and is generally deemed as acceptable. So, all I'm doing is taking Krul's antics one step further. Why wouldn't you accept one if you accept the other?

Because there is a gulf of difference between spitting in the direction of a player and telling him "I'm going to save your penalty", one is putting off the player, the other is just being disgusting.

They are two completely different things and your argument is as poor as it is weak.

Because there is a gulf of difference between spitting in the direction of a player and telling him "I'm going to save your penalty", one is putting off the player, the other is just being disgusting.

They are two completely different things and your argument is as poor as it is weak.

I disagree, I don't think there is a gulf of difference. I'm not talking about blatantly spitting at/near someone, I'm talking about spitting by an opposing player. Something you wouldn't realise is being done towards the player until he does it to the next penalty taker, and the one after that. Anyway, I can't be bothered with this argument anymore, as I think your defence is as weak as your obvious bias towards Holland is strong.

Am I that smart or are you doing that stupid? - Louis Van Gaal

Google translate isn't that accurate ;)

Close enough...

"Am I so smart or are you so dumb?"