Weekends football 26/27 April

andykeenan

Absolutely gutted for Stevie G.

:crylaugh:

So if Liverpool lose this, but Man City win their 2 games in hand they go top. We may have a say in the title race :P

Hopefully we're safe by the time we play Man City so we can let them win 20-0 to boost their goal difference. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

So if Liverpool lose this, but Man City win their 2 games in hand they go top. We may have a say in the title race :P

Hopefully we're safe by the time we play Man City so we can let them win 20-0 to boost their goal difference. 

I'm not sure we'll have to LET them win 20-0, I'm pretty convinced they could do it to us without our help.

• Like 2

Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea

If Chelsea were time-wasting and sitting deep in the first half, they are going to take both to world-class levels in the second half

LOL, bitter BBC.

They don't even pretend to be unbiased these days.

Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea

If Chelsea were time-wasting and sitting deep in the first half, they are going to take both to world-class levels in the second half

LOL, bitter BBC.

They don't even pretend to be unbiased these days.

Liverpool are out first for the second half. Waiting on the pitch as Chelsea emerge. Are the Reds early and eager to get going? Or are Chelsea already dragging their feet? I know which I think is more likely.

No changes for either side.

Again.

Lately I've felt that the script of this season seems to have been written for Gerrard. I didn't see this one coming but if it's one of utter failure it would be hilarious, but I wouldn't be surprised if he get's the winner in this game to redeem himself.

LOL Lawro

"The way Liverpool are playing at the moment I don't think there will be any nerves whatsoever. People talk about teams getting tired but I can tell you - because they are playing so well, Liverpool would play every single day and be happy. I expect them to blow Chelsea away today."

Hahaha

Â