Josip Radosevic

Villan4Life

http://mercato.eurosport.fr/football/transferts/2013-2014/aston-villa-veut-relancer-radosevic-naples_sto4216898/story.shtml

Aston Villa wants to revive Radosevic (Naples)
By  Flora Moussy  on 17/04/2014 at 13:00, updated on 04/17/2014 at 13:00
The young middle Croatian defensive midfielder Josip Radosevic has only played 54 minutes this season in the colors of Napoli, could leave this summer to join England and Aston Villa .
Not yet assured of retaining the Premier League (14) Aston Villa yet already preparing for next season. The Villains have their sights midfielder of Naples , Josip Radosevic. In severe lack of playing time this season with only 54 minutes played, the Croatian 20 years is looking for a new challenge. And Aston Villa who has not forgotten the beautiful performance Radosevic when flying at Hajduk Split or CSKA Moscow is ready to offer him. These two former clubs are also in the running while still under contract with Napoli until June 2017.

http://www.solonapoli.com/legginews.asp?id=56161

He racked up just 54 minutes in the field Naples Rafa Benitez yet Josip Radosevic, as reported by the British TalkSport.com portal, he finds himself torn between two teams from the coat of arms is very important: the Croatian midfielder is in fact sought by CSKA Moscow and dall'Aston Villa, who have not forgotten the excellent performance of 20 year-old with the shirt Hajduk Split.

In quite a few foreign online sources

Radosevic against Belguim.... Can't find much on YT about him... but if the scoutings right then i don't have a problem with us getting him of course that's if we are even interested!

From the video he seems like the sort of midfielder we thought Sylla would be this season... High pressing to win the ball back and play it to the other midfielders...

Edited by Mattyp_avfc

Radosevic against Belguim.... Can't find much on YT about him... but if the scoutings right then i don't have a problem with us getting him of course that's if we are even interested!

From the video he seems like the sort of midfielder we thought Sylla would be this season... High pressing to win the ball back and play it to the other midfielders...

The new Tonev by the looks of that video.

The new Tonev by the looks of that video.

Indeed!!! That atomic shooting xD

Looks like he's borrowed Tonev's boots at 1:05! [edit: I was too slow with my Tonev crack, apols.]

To be fair he looks ok though, but it's so hard to tell anything from YouTube clips, I'm convinced you could make Messi look crap with one. He did seem to make a few errors, and would probably got a yellow card for one of those challenges in the PL.

Edited by alreadyexists

Â