Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

No need to apologise, people have options to watch it earlier, even on Sky. It's available on demand or the box sets or whatever it's called after it has aired in America.

Besides, it has spoiler in the title of the thread. Anyone coming into this thread after its aired Sunday night in the US who hasn't yet watched it is asking for trouble.

• Like 3

In that case, why the hell is Brienne doing a runner on a boat ? Jamie is probably her best friend in the world and he controls the whole area . He would have give her horses, food and the freedom of the Riverlands.  Did I miss something? 

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

In that case, why the hell is Brienne doing a runner on a boat ? Jamie is probably her best friend in the world and he controls the whole area . He would have give her horses, food and the freedom of the Riverlands.  Did I miss something? 

She's obscenely loyal, she'll be back off to Sansa as her right hand woman.

Just now, Chindie said:

She's obscenely loyal, she'll be back off to Sansa as her right hand woman.

Surely horses would be quicker ? I understand she is going back to Sansa but why choose a boat ? I doubt it goes right where Sansa is currently located  and Jamie would have helped her in any way possible. 

6 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Surely horses would be quicker ? I understand she is going back to Sansa but why choose a boat ? I doubt it goes right where Sansa is currently located  and Jamie would have helped her in any way possible. 

I guess it's a combination of not wanting to be accosted by Lannister forces, they were trying to sneak the Blackfish out who was wanted by everyone in the area, and didn't she say something about her being opposed to Jaime if things went south before he let her enter the castle?

Just now, Chindie said:

I guess it's a combination of not wanting to be accosted by Lannister forces, they were trying to sneak the Blackfish out who was wanted by everyone in the area, and didn't she say something about her being opposed to Jaime if things went south before he let her enter the castle?

I guess maybe they were trying to get the Blackfish out and hadn't planned on him choosing to stay so thought "ah well we are in the boat now , lets just embrace it" 

There just wasn't any danger,  other than maybe Bronn trying to give her the glad eye.  She is basically a diplomat at this point .

Maybe she just wants to lay in a boat whilst Pod pleases her with his magic cock.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

She has to go back to Sansa.. Jamie is officially "opposition" to the Starks (oops sorry just seen you'd already replied)

Edited by mikeyp102

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

She has to go back to Sansa.. Jamie is officially "opposition" to the Starks

He remembers that beef then ?

Shame he forgot about Myrcella hey !

And does he know Cersei has blown most of King's Landing ?

Surely Bronn knows.

20 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It was like an 80's slasher  movie . A trained assasin with all the panache of Jason Voorhees. 

The Waif was definitely channeling the T1000 during the chase scene. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

He remembers that beef then ?

Shame he forgot about Myrcella hey !

And does he know Cersei has blown most of King's Landing ?

Surely Bronn knows.

Bronn has probably been blown by Cersei

Agreed about Myrcella, revenge in Dorne would've been his and Cersei's first act.

Edited by mikeyp102

9 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

That was shite ......next weeks battle of the b`stards better be **** epic 

its going to be a LOTR rip off, i just cant figure out who is going to play the role of the rhorrim and ride in to save the day just as jon is about to lose

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

its going to be a LOTR rip off, i just cant figure out who is going to play the role of the rhorrim and ride in to save the day just as jon is about to lose

Varys and 20 good little birds.

Â