Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

No offence intended Chindie! If you did look like a contemplative Death, I would be slightly worried though. :)

For the record I do look like a slightly funny sign from certain angles.

For those who are genuinely curious what I look like, my two pictures on here are somewhere in between 168 and 173.

And believe me Levi, I would have probably been thrown off VT for incessant PM stalking if you looked like that!

I kid of course.

But seriously, I would have been.

Check out this hat I bought on holiday this year for 1€.

It's a visor, with built-in retractable sunglasses. You're essentially getting the visor for 50 cents, and the sunglasses for 50 cents. I defy you to present me with a bigger bargain.

fbgx00.jpg

This is me, drunk, in Newquay about 6months ago. I'm the one on the left. And yes, I'm aware I look like a startled hedgehog.

lukenandy.jpg

Cue the jokes. :D

Knock yerself out Brumerican! :D

This is me, drunk, in Newquay about 6months ago. I'm the one on the left. And yes, I'm aware I look like a startled hedgehog.

lukenandy.jpg

Cue the jokes. :D

Knock yerself out Brumerican! :D

Let's just say I had a visualisation of you in my mind based purely on your posts and mind boggling post count, and I wasn't far off.

But anyway It's my fault for not checking the thread and spouting off too early.

:lol:

Anyway hats off to you pal, at least you have the balls to post a picture whilst other posters love to make comments but keep themselves hidden .

You should iron your bloody shirt though ! :winkold:

Â