Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

piccy.jpg

Me quite astoundingly drunk on a night out here in Aber. Anyone that knows the town, Bay is where this pic was taken and you can tell by the state of the wall what kind of place it is. I'm the bloke btw. Probably should have put that first.

You dont look articulate. And no I dont mean that as an insult.

What the ****?

In his posts he comes across as articulate, clever and educated. So the image I had in my head did not match the face. But not looking educated is not an insult, infact quite the opposite. Comprende

In his posts he comes across as articulate, clever and educated. So the image I had in my head did not match the face. But not looking educated is not an insult, infact quite the opposite. Comprende

Keep digging yourself into that hole. He looks dumb... but that's not a bad thing! :winkold:

piccy.jpg

Me quite astoundingly drunk on a night out here in Aber. Anyone that knows the town, Bay is where this pic was taken and you can tell by the state of the wall what kind of place it is. I'm the bloke btw. Probably should have put that first.

You dont look articulate. And no I dont mean that as an insult.

What the ****?

If its any consolation Chindie, that bird on your left (thats my right) don't look the full ticket either. Where did you meet her

The facial hair is heroic, incidentally. And as a pogonophile, I do mean that genuinely. When your eyebrows and moustache and interchangeable, that's when you know you're onto a winner.

Â