Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Think I'll make up for the picture I posted in here ages ago... you couldn't even see my face too well, IIRC!

mjk1.jpg

At the Sound Circus, Bournemouth, last Friday night for Halloween with the missus.

mjk2.jpg

"Waiter, there's a dead guy in my soup..."

mjk3.jpg

Well, I felt one without make-up or pulling a pose of shock upon noticing a dead guy in my meal was required.

There was one of me gracing the beaches of Bournemouth with the Villa shirt on, however I won't be posting it as I'm standing with a friend of mine. Who is wearing a *cough*redscouse*cough* shirt. Yes, I am ashamed.

And baffled, I didn't think Liverpool fans had friends!

halloweencostume.jpg

Me on Halloween. Went down pretty well, had geeks going mad because they knew the character, and everyone else being very creeped out. Also, a surprisingly cheap costume, all I needed was a hat and 2 pairs of tights. Had to pose for loads of photos.

Downside, I could barely see, it was VERY hot, and as the ngith went on the mask went grey...

And yeah the details are all wrong, but I'm poor and getting hold of a trenchcoat is really difficult on a budget, as is a brown hat and white scarf, etc etc. Didn't seem to matter though.

Â