Gaming 2014

Dodgyknees

I know it's 2015...

Watched the TGS MGS5 gameplay video, it's obviously played by the developer so a perfect run through but it does look brilliant, the 87 minute cutscene you had to watch before playing that level will no doubt be the same and I'm not 100% sure the comedy inflatables and boxes will work but it looks like it'll return to the old glory

Nerdcubed recently featured Prison Architect (currently on Greenlight on Steam). Looks amazing fun and very deep!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=looM1MiDioE

Ploughed many an hour into it, it's great fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just not good enough to play those kind of games, and it's a bit too hack 'n' slash for my liking which I find very boring.

That's a bit unfair, it's not your typical hack 'n' slash as it appears to have a very complex and well thought out combat system, I just don't have the patience nor the skill to learn it.

Akiba's Trip is released on PS3 this week. In it, you venture through Akihabara, and battle vampire like mobs. The method to defeat these creatures who look like normal people, and some being large breasted women? Fight them, then take all their clothes off. It's coming to PS4 too, so look out for it. Not.

• 2 weeks later...

Mega mega massive news, hold on to yer collective hats

Click

Valkyria Chronicles on PC. For anyone who did not play it on PS3 (released way back in 2008), specifically those who enjoy anime themed and/or tactical RPG/action/strategy games, get it man. It's great.

Edited by hogso

• 2 weeks later...