Gaming 2014

Dodgyknees

Akiba's Trip is released on PS3 this week. In it, you venture through Akihabara, and battle vampire like mobs. The method to defeat these creatures who look like normal people, and some being large breasted women? Fight them, then take all their clothes off. It's coming to PS4 too, so look out for it. Not.

I think I need to acquire this on PS4.  It has real shops and everything.

The art style seemed a bit shit to me and not the usual comic book style with the thick black outlines and flat colours they use in TWD or TWAU.

This is just the impression I got from the trailer though, I haven't played the game.

The art style seemed a bit shit to me and not the usual comic book style with the thick black outlines and flat colours they use in TWD or TWAU.

This is just the impression I got from the trailer though, I haven't played the game.

Yeah, they said they were going for a "living oil painting" look to suit the GoT style more than the comic book. At first I wasn't keen either but I quite like it now.

Preordered Kingdom Hearts 2.5 last month from amazon, got home expecting to find my limited edition waiting for me - instead I rip open the package to find the standard one staring back at me.

Granted I probably will only look at the artbook once, and never use the keyring, but that wasn't the point dammit. :P