2014 VT Deadpool. This time with rules!

The_Rev

Very sad, she had 2 sons and a husband. One of her sons is one year old later this month. A statement says it was an unexpected and sudden death.

Edited by Rob182

The loss of a mother of two young children is a tragedy...but that happens daily and never gets attention.

The loss of someone famous for being the daughter of someone famous is not.

The loss of a mother of two young children is a tragedy...but that happens daily and never gets attention.

I agree, it's tragic that a young mother of 2 kids has died

but now peaches geldof is about to be blown out of proportion by our media, she was famous for being bob geldofs always smashed off her tits daughter, she didn't do or offer anything, she robbed a living by and large

• Like 2

I agree, it's tragic that a young mother of 2 kids has died

but now peaches geldof is about to be blown out of proportion by our media, she was famous for being bob geldofs always smashed off her tits daughter, she didn't do or offer anything, she robbed a living by and large

I thought Pixie was the pisshead?

Her last tweet was a pic of her in her mothers (Paula Yates) arms and we all know she died of a drugs overdose. Seems a bit of a coincidence? 

Â