Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

I just have no confidence in Lerner being able to find him.

Or offering the kind of opportunity they would want to come for.

I'm actually dissapointed that lamberts so happy to work under the current constraints. Where's his ambition?

He doesn't look happy to me. His ambitions are clearly not of his own making.

What can he do now though? If he walks he'll not get a job as "big" as this again for a very long time. Might as well stick it out and test his metal.

One thing I'll not question is his balls. Bringing on Jordan Bowery time after time proves their mahoosiveness beyond doubt. Not walking right now, today, proves it further.

I admire him for that.

Its more about his comments in the press. About how great Lerner is to work for.

John he is deffo not so happy to be working under them pal. anything but. If you read what he said himself then he said the team is miles away from where he wants to take it. When he took over he said he expected the first year to be the toughest - which it was proved - the second year to be another tough one and then try and add that little bit of quality and experience to help take it forward.

I don't know what expectation levels were this season (and I know the football has been terrible) but as long as the club avoid that stress of a relegation battle in the final weeks of the season then I'd argue it is a small step forward.

But he continues to tell the press how amazing the owner is.

• Like 1

I'm actually dissapointed that lamberts so happy to work under the current constraints. Where's his ambition?

What can he do now though? If he walks he'll not get a job as "big" as this again for a very long time. Might as well stick it out and test his metal.

One thing I'll not question is his balls. Bringing on Jordan Bowery time after time proves their mahoosiveness beyond doubt. Not walking right now, today, proves it further.

I admire him for that.

Its more about his comments in the press. About how great Lerner is to work for.

What else can he say? He's clearly trying to "man-manage" the chairman. The other option is to burn bridges, in which case he may as well walk.

I admire him for that.

What else can he say? He's clearly trying to "man-manage" the chairman. The other option is to burn bridges, in which case he may as well walk.

Yeah I guess its a difficult situation. However I'd rather he not mention anything than sing his praises.

• Like 1

Bowery coming on is a joke - bent on loan>??????

Helienius ??

Totally agree. Mental.

I was fine with letting Bent out on loan under the assumption we'd sign somebody better or at least use our current options correctly.

We've achieved neither. Kozak is **** gash and the persistence with Bowery is astonishing.

Villa Park to me seems like one big cesspit of "Hidden Agenda" to me and that Leadership is the main missing ingredient.

Right now, it seems like everyone is running for cover and blaming everyone else....Paul Faulkner, seems amazingly calm whilst Randy takes the blame on Finance and Paul Lambert takes the blame of football or more accurately in both cases " lack of it"

I never ever thought I would quote an attribute towards Uncle Doug.... but by Christ, He had leadership...he had his yes men of course, but they wern't left with their "finger in the dam" like ours are.

Faulkner and Lambert right now look like they need help.

It is a lovely way of looking at things but for me totally deluded. I am sure if the team apply themselves in the right way from the get go tomorrow then the fans will be right behind them. I certainly will. However if we serve up the kind of dross we did yesterday and for much of this season then that support will wane and certainly at half time and full time feelings will be shown.

The only way to keep fans on side or get fans back on side is by getting a team on the pitch giving their all, puting in a decent performance and most importantly securing three points. That needs to start tomorrow. If it doesn't then the negative attitudes towards Lambert will only increase and no one should expect otherwise.

We have a team full of young player who are low on confidence after consecutive defeats in the league, it does not help when the fans are looking for the manager to be sacked from the get-go. We need to be understanding and supportive tomorrow like we were during the end of last season, it can only be beneficial to our chances of winning the game. 

I understand why people want Lambert out and fully accept the anger about the recent results and performances.

we need some honest answers from B6, before maybe, just maybe, good people get wronged.... or carry the can.

If this manager does get sacked, we need to know, if this is just a merry go round of scapegoats.

Edited by TRO