The R word

villanwesty88

if they score.. football gods really are pointing towards us going down. So many late goals going against us.

We're not the only team in this relegation fight.

No but we are the only one on form, not missing players and fighting.

Right?

if they score.. football gods really are pointing towards us going down. So many late goals going against us.

Right?

yep. We are the only ones that look clueless.

Right?

You're missing the point - all I'm saying is that Norwich getting something from this is bad for half a dozen other teams, so it's hardly as if everything is going against just us.

I don't think there's any way Fulham and Cardiff will both get 6 points to overtake us.

Come on Norwich!

I'd rather feel more comfortable with a Norwich loss here given the circumstances. go Liverpool!

norwich worry me as they show fight., We cant be cheering Norwich! A point for them is massive. They lose and are 3 points behind with a shocking goal difference. Basically need a win plus another draw/win to go above us. Hold on!!

Norwich won't catch us. They might get one result. They won't get two and take four points. I also don't see Cardiff winning two of their last 3 so I don't see them catching us. Sunderland and Fulham are the worry for me. I think Fulham could win two of their last 3 and I think Sunderland could take 7 points from their last 4.

We are though in terms of chances of being relegated in a very strong position. 35 could well keep us up but that would mean 4 defeats on the spin and likely take away our goal difference advantage.  A point and the goal difference not taking a battering would most likely be enough. Anymore than a point and we will definitely be safe for me.

What I dread is going into the last game still in with a shout of going down. I don't think my 40 year old ticker could take it.

Cardiff have, Sunderland, Newcastle (taken holliday),and Chelsea left. I don't say they will, but it's not unlikely they will get about 4 points from those.

If City beat West Brom (preferably by a few) tomorrow then overall I think that'll have been a good weekend for us. We stopped the rot and got a valuable point while Fulham and Norwich lost and Cardiff didn't win a game which they should've done. Only bad result was Sunderland.

Norwich won't catch us. They might get one result. They won't get two and take four points. I also don't see Cardiff winning two of their last 3 so I don't see them catching us. Sunderland and Fulham are the worry for me. I think Fulham could win two of their last 3 and I think Sunderland could take 7 points from their last 4.

We are though in terms of chances of being relegated in a very strong position. 35 could well keep us up but that would mean 4 defeats on the spin and likely take away our goal difference advantage.  A point and the goal difference not taking a battering would most likely be enough. Anymore than a point and we will definitely be safe for me.

What I dread is going into the last game still in with a shout of going down. I don't think my 40 year old ticker could take it.

Cardiff have, Sunderland, Newcastle (taken holliday),and Chelsea left. I don't say they will, but it's not unlikely they will get about 4 points from those.

Even 5 points from those games won't be enough to catch us, and that's assuming we lose our last 4.

Edited by Mantis

Fair play to Liverpool with Norwich losing makes me feel a little more confident but I still think we need to beat Hull to make sure.

Have to say Norwich gave it a right go and played their part in a good game.

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 1

People said that about Sunderland playing City and Chelsea. they got 4 points. You cant rule it out.

could help if we just beat Swansea. So we can play a few fringe players once were safe.