Do you want England to qualify?

JCV

Do you want them to qualify ?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want them to qualify ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Couldn't care less

To be fair, it may sound like a crazy question, but the fact is that i do not rate mclaren a worthy manager at international level. IF England don't qualify then he will defo get the sack. He is a prick.

Added third option to poll - just so I could vote ;) , well that and it only seemed fair to record ambivalence - Bicks

Yes I do want them to qualify. If McLaren is too shit, and we don't qualify, then hopefully he gets the sack. But as it stands I do want them to qualify yes.

i dont want us to qualify..

id rather we didnt qualify with ginger clipboard man in charge as it will only end in more embarressment....

if we dont qualify, then mcclown gets sacked, and we dont get embarressed at the tournament and can build from there...

an abject failure might make that scouse loving gimp barwick at the fa pick a decent manager in the future too...

Have voted No, the guy is a grade A rocket polisher and as soon as he is removed England have a chance of winning something as opposed to going to a tournament with him in charge and having no chance in hell of winning it. We are wasting time with him as manager and the sooner he goes the better!

Older readers: remember Don Revie? Picked Brian Little ONCE for England. He came on as a sub, played a blinder, set up the winning goal... and was then dropped, never to be picked again. I hated Revie with a vengeance.

Well, I hate McLaren even more.

So I've voted "no". I'm not at all interested in England games while he's in charge.

Utter, utter rocket polisher. I hope they lose every game until he is sacked.

Mike

I couldn't care less if England didn't qualified (and it meant McClaren getting the sack).

You could qualify, but you still wouldn't win with him as manager. He has no winning mentality.

I want him sacked before the event, so you can go on and win the whole thing with another guy in charge.

Bah, adding a 'couldnt care less' gives the 'no' voters another option :?

But seriously I couldnt care less, really I mean that, that in itself is a damning verdict

We could qualify and I wouldn't care, I've given up on supporting England. The FA are clowns and its their fault I don't care, McCalren is just one of their comical international decisions that have lead me to this ambivalence - I'm seriously past caring

i'd rather we not qualify for this tournament and get rid of mclaren before a proper manager comes in for the next world cup who actually has a footballing brain.

if we qualify what can we look forward to? months of build up from the national media about how we are a great team, how we will win the tournement blah blah blah....

i didnt really care about internation football before mclaren took charge, i couldnt give a flying **** in a high wind if i care now. the simple fact is Englands national manager has always picked players via the club they play for, regardles of form, take Derek Stathem at West brom in the 80s, probably the best lest back in the country but nether picked because Kenny Samson was considered a better player cus he played for Arsenal.

until England get a decent manager in charge we will go no where, and until then, why should i care?

**** england, **** mclaren, **** venebals, **** all those words removed at the f.a. who apointed them.

I couldn't care less. Just so pissed of right now. McClaren is such a tosser, that does it for me really. I use to support three-lions after Sweden otherwise, but now **** all!

If I would be an international player in a villashirt, I would sign "Sack Mack, Barry for england" on a t-shirt and hope to score a goal and show him what all off england thinks !

I want us to qualify, would hate watching an international tournament unfold without us in it. I am English and therefore support England and what them to win, suprised how many anti England English people there are. I think this is just an angry backlash to Barry being dropped.

If Greece can win the euro's then theres surely there is a possibility that a Mclaren led England team could do it.

Â