Do you want England to qualify?

JCV

Do you want them to qualify ?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want them to qualify ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Couldn't care less

I want us to qualify, would hate watching an international tournament unfold without us in it. I am English and therefore support England and what them to win, suprised how many anti England English people there are. I think this is just an angry backlash to Barry being dropped.

If Greece can win the euro's then theres surely there is a possibility that a Mclaren led England team could do it.

No, its a backlash to shit international football, over-hype in the media, and to be honest an England team that is an embarrassment to the country. FIFA would like international football to be the pinnacle of the sport, in reality it is the poor relation.

Yeh well we had an embarrassing state of affairs at Villa a year ago, but you wouldn't wish defeat on them just to punish Herbert.

Surely if you are an England 'supporter' then you want them to win regardless?

Yeh well we had an embarrassing state of affairs at Villa a year ago, but you wouldn't wish defeat on them just to punish Herbert.

Surely if you are an England 'supporter' then you want them to win regardless?

Not really, an international side really doesn't have the same emotional attatchment for me as the Villa. Answer this questiion

What would you rather, Villa win the Champions League or England win the World Cup? (you can't answer both, you have to choose one or the other). Which of those would you personally rather happen, for me its Villa, not even with any hesitation. For me International football is nothing but a sideshow. Villa is the real deal, its week in week out, to me International football is like playing I'm a Celebrity Football Manager get Me Out of Here

Yes i want them to qualify and win it if they can!

Shoot me but my likeing or disliking of the present manager has nothing to do with the fact that come the summer 08 I will be an England fan, and would be gutted if they were not there!

USA 94 might as well of not happened for all the interest i had in it!

My other reasoning is that if he is axed our current manager would be top of everyones list to replace him!

Your second point is a good one Nigel, I would like MON to continue in his present role.

As for the first one, I like watching the tournaments, but then again I like watching football, they could televise a kids kick around and I would probably watch it. But am I interested in England to the point of caring? No, there is no point investing too much energy in it.

I couldn't give a stuff, I honestly couldn't. My interest in England has got less and less over the years, and any time they're on TV now I always find something else to watch instead.

When it comes to nationals England is my second team. I always wants them to qualify and do good in the big tournaments no matter who plays or who the manager might be. But if England fails to qualify then McClueless should definitely go. Of course I'd like him to go before that, but still. I support the team, not the manager.

And I'm with bicks on Villa, as I think everybody on here is. Villa is first. That's why my walls are dressed in Villa-shirts, -flags, -scarfs, etc and not England or sweden.

Â