Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Tim Cahill wants come prem on 2 month loan from MLS.

Would anyone want him at Villa? Goalscoring midfielder that we need.

Yep tell him to bring Dempsey with him aswell

Was thinking, would we be able to get both of them from MLS.. Imagine 2 months of Dempsey and Cahill pulling the strings and hopefully assisting and scoring.. that would be something

I'd take him and replace Weimann with him. Young crossing to Benteke - sublime.

he would probably get a neck injury when they float aimlessly over his head for a goal kick

Better than a headless chicken who is too afraid to ask for the ball.

We are definitely lacking at left back with Bennett out (god knows for how long) and Luna already picking up a few knocks. Can't keep risking Baker at left back, so would make sense to get one in but if our funds are limited I'd rather we go all out for somebody further up the pitch.

That said, he only went to Hannover for couple million euros so they probably wouldn't want much more.

• Like 1

he only just went there cant see him leaving. belgian may be good for benteke too. kiyotake is too expensive for our budget unfortuntarely

In the Summer just gone maybe Kiyo was too expensive, but Nurnberg haven't won a single game all season after 16 matches. They're 2nd bottom of the league and are probably going to get relegated in all honesty. Of course I guess you could argue that maybe that means we shouldn't get Kiyotake, but if Lambert did want him I think we'd have a bit more bargaining power now.

As for Pocognoli you're right he has only been there for literally not even a year, went there in January, but it seems like his agent is fishing. His agent is the agent of a few Belgians that play in England it seems so maybe he is trying to orchestrate a move that will benefit his World Cup place.

We all know we need an ATT Mid in Jan but I fear its going to be a 'young talent' mould again. We need one that can make a decent impact almost as soon as he enters the fold. Given our cash flow 'problems' I can't see it happening. Kioytake must surely be up for grabs again?

Â